Single door Access Control Systems
The IntelliProx 2000 is an economical single door proximity reader-based access control system for up to 500 users. It is an extremely simple and cost-effective solution and does not require the use of a computer.
Programming is accomplished via the HPP-22 RF Hand Held Programmer. Cards can be added or deleted from the access privilege database, the door can be unlocked as would normally be done during business hours, and the operator's security PIN (personal identification number) can be changed, all by simply pointing the programmer at the reader and issuing a simple command.
Because the IP-2000 uses Keri's MS Series readers and cards, it can be be upgraded to a larger access control system should the user want to expand beyond a single door by adding PXL-500 controllers and Doors.NET software.
As a Single Door System
- Relay Output for Electric Strike/Lock
- Nonvolatile Memory for up to 500 users
- Four Proximity Reader Styles to Choose From
- Simple Programming via RF Hand Held Programmer
- Door Sense Input to Monitor Status
- Local Door Held Open Alarm
- Request to Exit Input
- Multicolor LED and Audio Tone for User Feedback