October 24, 2019
Master control Systems, Inc
- EC Controllers are Masters top of the line product, featuring a unique array of specially engineered options for maximum protection and durability. Here are just a few of the functions unique to EC Controllers:
- Our standard controller, the MC Series Fire Pump Controller, is engineered to the highest standards in the industry. It surpasses NFPA 20, UL and FM requirements as well as includes extra options such as the DR Pressure and Alarm Recorder.
- Master Diesel Controllers come in both standard DMC and DEC formats, parallel to our electric controllers. Built to the same high standards, our Diesel line is the most sturdy and reliable in the industry.
- Invented by Master Control Systems in 2010, the Variable Speed Jockey Pump Controller has several advantages over the traditional Jockey Pump Controller:
- 1. Handles extremely small systems (36" and less) effectively
- 2. Very smooth operation, preventing water hammer
- 3. Stop pressure switch chatter without repiping the pressure sensing line
- Our UL Listed Jockey Pump Controllers are built to automatically start and stop pump-motor assemblies between 1/3 to 7.5 horsepower for JPCs, and 1/3 to 30 horsepower for PMCs. They are typically used to maintain water pressures in closed systems.
Share this article
May 10, 2019
January 19, 2018
September 20, 2019